- Full Project Management Services
- Manage food/beverage/consumer goods projects and bridge the gap between engineering and operations
- Early management to develop concepts with manufacturing group involvement
- Project concept development, charter development with estimating and ROI services.
- Minimal Capital Ways of Working Projects
- Innovation projects for packaging or product handling
- Develop 3 yr. Capital/Manufacturing Strategy
- Large Turn-Key Capex Projects
- Complete Industry 4.0 products and services
- Greenfield/Brownfield Sites
- Full Purchasing Services with Coupa/Ariba/SAP experience
- Project Management experience in a wide variety of industries with ventures up to $ 250 Million
- Full Service Industry 4.0 and Augmented Reality resources and expertise
- Full Service Packaging engineering with more than 30 years packaging experience in all Food, Liquid and Beverage industries.
- Electrical and Controls Engineering with more than 20 years experience.
- Wide Variety of Electrical and Controls Engineering Packages
- Broad Based Process engineering with more than 20 years process experience.
Process and Packaging Engineering
- Process and Packaging engineering in bottling/canning carbonated, still, ambient fill and hot fill liquids.
- Process and packaging engineering in the flexible packaging equipment industry.
- Process and packaging engineering in the margarine, spreads, sauces, condiments and dressing industry
- Process and Packaging engineering in confections
- Complete Operations management consulting
- Specialization areas of expertise around PSM, safety, construction management, utility optimization, sustainability projects, production line optimization, changeover time reduction, root cause analysis, and overall efficiency improvement.
- Maintenance Consulting to develop world class maintenance organizations
- WCM/TPM Consulting specializing in AM, FI and PM pillars
- World Class Development of Maintenance Systems
- Assessment of equipment and development of cost effective preventative maintenance programs.
- Maintenance systems using Infor, SAP, Megamation and other specific software programs.
- Full rebuild of equipment for Overhauls and Preventative Maintenance.
- Development of spare parts programs and maintenance processes.
- Budget +/-30%
- Business Case
- Capacity / Volume Analysis
- Labor Impact Risk Assessment
- Scope Definition
- Assumptions list
- Resource plan
- Milestone Timeline
- Conceptual Engineering
- Executive Summary Complete
- Budget (+/- 10%)
- Business Case Refined
- MS Project Schedule
- DCF complete
- Risk Mitigation Plan Approved
- PPP Approved
- Specs Complete to plant standards
- EEM Team Approval of Purchase
- FAT/SAT Approval
- Bids or Competitive Quotes
- Purchase Request sent to Eng. Mgr.
- Planning approval if downtime
- FAT Comp.
- Preinstall Checklist
- Quality approval on plan
- Safety Process approved.
- Safety Audit
- Quality Audit
- EEM Team Audit
- Critical Punchlist Complete
- IO Check
- Safety Check
- CIP Qual. Quality App.
- Commission Product
- Run 24 hrs at rate
- Labor KPI met.
- CO/CIP KPI met
- 3-6month review
- All Purchase orders Closed
- Invoices Paid
- Assets Tagged
- Docs Transmitted to Factory
- Final Drawings
- Full Punchlist complete